Hey Everyone! I’ll be bringing back Reed’s Local Galley this December with a bang and I’m looking for Chicago based artists to fill it’s walls.
“A Very Scary Christmas”, will be a Group Art Show that will run throughout the holidays.
The excepted submissions should fit the following requirements, if interested in requesting to be apart of the show:
• Work should be heavily themed based on a darker sense of the holiday. It could be based on anything from a standard view of a darker themed image, to a scenario depicting a shopping day on a Black Friday and so on.
• Image must be created on a 10 x 10 piece of stretched canvas or a cradled panel AND be Ready To Hang with hanging wire attached to back of piece.
• Your name, title of piece, dimensions and medium used along with your web presence and cost of work must be printed on a label and attached securely to the back of the work as well as emailed directly to email@example.com with title of email stating “A Very Scary Christmas Submission”
• Art must be created with traditional art material. (Sorry, no digital work for this show please)
• You must contact me if you are interested in participating in the show, no later then 11/10/17.
• Completed work must be dropped off at Reed’s local 3017 W Belmont Ave, no later then the evening of December 4th. The shows opening night will be Friday, December 8th, from 7pm till 11pm and will hang through the end of January.
• The house will retain a 25% commission on all work sold.
• Artists that will have work in the show, will be expected to help promote the show, as well as their work that will be apart of it.
• You must be 21 or older to participate.
** Please forward your request to participate and all other questions to Rodney Dollah using Facebook’s messaging service and/or email firstname.lastname@example.org **